Monday, September 11, 2017

Vitamins are Key

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.  The weather here in the Chicago area is beautiful.  I wanted to write about something that is so important to me as a patient who has MS.  Every night I have a ritual of taking vitamins, a lot of vitamins.  When I first started taking them I hated it, I would constantly forget.  I felt like what’s the point they aren't working.  Little did I know they totally were.  After taking them for a month straight, I wanted to see if it affected me at all if I skipped a few days.  I could completely notice a difference.  I felt weaker and less energized.  I use to take naps every day, and I can honestly say if I have taken my vitamins the night before I don't need a nap.  I take a total of 13 pills, I know a lot right.  It’s crazy how many I shove in my fat face and swallow.  All at once you ask, you know it!!  Here is a pic of how many bottles minus 1, the probiotic because I need more, but seriously it’s crazy.





I have always tried to give my kids vitamins but just like with myself there were so many days forgotten.  Who's got time for that shite?




So now that they have helped me so much, I make sure my kids get their vitamins every day.  They get a multi vitamin and a probiotic.  Some days they take them like they are candy other days their complaining makes me wish I could just shove it down their throats.  It’s like did you not just have these yesterday and you loved it?  But I hate orangggeee.   So, what do I say in my stern mama voice GET OVER IT!!  Please leave a comment on what you think.

No comments: