Friday, August 25, 2017

Back to school

On Wednesday, my kids went back to school, woo hoooo (Just Kidding, kind of).  At first, I thought I was going to miss them, I mean they were my entertainment for three whole months and I do love them.  With having multiple sclerosis, I don't have a job, or a real job as some would say. (Morons without kids obviously).  But anyways the big day arrived and being on vacation the weekend before we didn't get a chance to pick up the supply kits we ordered.  Like an idiot I thought this would be the easiest way to get all their supplies without going to Target.  So, when the day came my husband had to rush up to the school and grab these three big boxes filled with supplies.  All the supplies you ask, NOPE, it was horrible here we are at 7:30 in the morning rushing to get these supplies into their book bags, and we don't even have everything.  It was a mess.  Thank goodness, I had pop tarts to throw at the kids while they walked out the door.                                                   
 Every year I tell myself I am going to get up extra early and make them a healthy delicious breakfast, with some fresh squeezed orange juice.  Hahaha yea right, the closest I have gotten is microwaveable pancakes with an applesauce squeezee and orange kool aid.  At least they eat something right??  Back to the thinking I was going to miss them part, they were only gone for a half day.  By the time they got home I was already back to my mommy alone time regime.  I didn't think about any of them the whole time they were gone.  Bad Mom you say, mama got a nap I say, and that's what matters.  The next day they had a whole day, sure I had to make a few sandwiches so they didn't starve but did the thought of, was I going to miss them cross my mind.  HECK NO!  They sure are cute though!